Become the designer and have your vision realised!
To the value of $500
Post a sketch or paragraph explaining your dream piece of jewellery on the Chris Adams Jeweller Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/chrisadamsjeweller and have the chance to see your dream become a reality!
Piece must be made of "925. sterling silver" and can include "gemstones."
I will then choose one design that can be made within the budget given.
Have fun and get designing!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Chris Adams Jeweller
2. Employees of Chris Adams Jeweller, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Enter by posting a photo or written description of the piece of jewellery under the competition wall post.
5. Closing date for entry will be 8/6/2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
The entrant must Design a piece of silver jewellery to the value of $500 (Including materials and time)
Post a sketch, or paragraph explaining your dream piece of jewellery on the facebook timeline post.
Piece must be made of only silver and can include gemstones. The completed piece cannot exceed $500 nzd
The most creative piece will be chosen and then made into a finished item to be worn.
Photos of the finished piece will be posted and shown on the facebook timeline.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
11. Winners will be chosen:
1. [by myself, Chris Adams, Owner/operator of Chris Adams Jeweller]
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The winner will have 7 days to claim the prize. The promoter will notify the winner on the timeline wall. The organiser will then arrange the manufacture and delivery of the prize piece through email correspondence.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [NZ] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.